The Okaloosa County Courthouse Annex Extension is located at 1940 Lewis Turner Boulevard in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. Parking is free and available on the North, South and East sides of the facility. Disabled parking is located on the East side of the facility.
[gmap markers=small blue::30.464470,-86.620803%autoclick:
Okaloosa County Courthouse Annex Extension
1940 Lewis Turner Blvd.
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547
|zoom=16 |center=30.464470,-86.620803 |width=95% |height=400px |control=Large |type=Map]