What do I do if I need an interpreter?

Applies to the following: 

An interpreter contracted for work in the courts will only be provided in those proceedings under which the Court can by law provide an interpreter.  To determine if you qualify for an interpreter through the Courts, or to make arrangements for the presence of an interpreter in an upcoming proceeding, please contact your attorney.  If you do not have an attorney, please contact the Clerk of Courts in the county in which the proceeding will take place.

Please refer to the Interpreter information on our site for additional details.